Friday, May 2, 2008

THE POWER OF THE MAKE UP BAG!!!

JUST WONDERING...

For the past 2 months I've been in this weird funk. Ever since I stopped working I have become "ONE OF THOSE WOMEN" the kind I said I'd never become HA! HA!
see what happens!!
NEVER SAY NEVER!!
Yeah but that's when I was still REAL, REAL STUPID and frivolous, thinking only of myself and how to meet Mr. Right :)
(i found him by the way)

But anyway, I was in this funk and for some reason MAKE UP has become the last thing on my mind. well I went over to moms (on Wednesday) and saw Beth's make up bag sitting on her dresser, i picked it up and began applying make up. I ACTUALLY REMEMBERED HOW IT'S DONE! ;)
and to think when Steve met me, he told Ben I was "high maintenance & way out of his league"
IF YOU'VE SEEN ME LATLEY - YOU WOULD LAUGH SO HARD YOU'D PRAOBABLY COLLAPSE

the next day I asked her to let me borrow her make up. we were leaving somewhere and she said, "just take it and give it to me over there".
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
if anyone sees Beth today and she looks like "ONE OF THOSE WOMEN" don't say anything PLEASE
because if you see me today...
I DON'T look like "ONE OF THOSE WOMEN"
It is amazing what a make up bag can do :)
I was even so inspired & sprayed some perfume on!!!
THE POWER OF THE MAKE UP BAG!! Hmmm! I guess I should invest in getting me one of those nifty little things - it works wonders :)

2 comments:

  1. Funny...but hey praise God you were able to do that for yourself, and for Stevie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marie,

    This one cracked me up! This is such a "woman thing" isn't it? Hopefully Beth makes it through the day:) It is good to see the little things lifting your spirits. Yep, get you one of those. Praying for your weekend to be a great one, peaceful mind and calm heart. Jesus loves you so much.
    Give Elijah a "love-rub" for me and let him know he is covered in prayer.

    Love and Hugs, Laurie in Ca.

    ReplyDelete