- The Word Of God
- God's Mercy
- His Love
- Being His daughter
- His comfort
- His strength
- My wonderful gift from God; My hubby
- Being a Mom
- Being a wife
- Having a mom
- Having sisters
- Having brothers
- For Food to Eat
- For Time to snuggle at nap time with Josiah
- For God reminding me of ALL HE has blessed me with
- For the love of a beautiful daughter (Kayla)
- For having 5 wonderful nephews
- For My Salvation & Daily walk with Jesus Christ
- For the ladies ("my girls") @ Tuesday Night Prayer
- For my church family
- For my blog family :)
- For the privilege of giving birth to two precious boys! (Josiah & Elijah)
- For the heartbreaking trials in life that make me love Jesus more!
- For ears with which I can hear my Josiah sing worship (gotta post a video of that..)
- For Love
- For Forgiveness
- For EVERY BUMP IN THE ROAD; because I walk closer to God
- For falling; because He lifts me up
- For Hope that never dies!
- For MY SOON COMING KING!
- For memories; treasured memories
- For blessings which I cannot see!
- For FAITH
- For GOD ALMIGHTY, ALL HE IS, ALL HE HAS DONE & ALL HE WILL DO!
- For Rest
- For all the love that surrounds me
- Because I held Elijah for 25 hours and 30 minutes
- Because I heard him grunt a few cries
- Because I can still close my eyes and remember his soft warm skin against my face.
- For Living in This beautiful country
- Because "WE ARE NOT HOME YET"; I can only imagine...
- Elijah, Josiah, Kayla & Steve
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I need to Apologize for my tantrum on the last post. YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SUCH A WONDERFUL SUPPORT TO ME. I just let everything overwhelm me. BUT YOU, my blog land family have been so wonderful and supportive to me. I'm SO SORRY FOR THE LITTLE OUTBURST... I know EVERYONE is in financial situations and that i'm not the only one going through stresses of life. Not getting a job is so trivial. I hope you all forgive me.