Monday, September 29, 2008

Another low on the Roller Coaster Ride...

(nothing as awful as what we have already lost) But when you've been losing and losing and the answer continues and continues to be no & yet knowing HE has a plan, but you just don't see it... UGGgggHHHH!!! I just wanna scream!! I got the call from the interview; I DIDN'T GET THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UuuuuuuugggGGgggGgggggggggHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!
(CRYING - again)
How are we supposed to make it financially?!?!? HOW??!?!?!
I KNOW - GOD!
I KNOW.
BUT THE MONEY TO PAY BILLS DOESN'T JUST FALL ONTO OUR PORCH!
You know ALL the OTHER STUFF I was talking about... The stress...
BILLS
WE LOST OUR CAR (REPO) (YES I KNOW SHOWS BAD STEWARDSHIP - IRRISPONSIBILITY & whatever else) FOR BEING LATE DURING THE MONTHS OF JULY & AUGUST (lost it on 8-15-08) need $ for rent which is due in like three days.(the landlord is being so good & patient but what are we gonna do?!?!?!?!
We get public assistance but as soon as I delivered Elijah and turned in his death & birth certificates [they/state] reduced our monthly income by $200.00 the letter stated,
REASON FOR CHANGE IN INCOME: End of Pregnancy & Death of Newborn (thank you)
SO I've been out like a mad woman looking for a job going on interviews (waisting gas)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! HAVEN'T WE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?!?!?!?
No not when you see it with the picture of the cross behind it! (Right?)
THIS is nothing compared to what Jesus did for me!
Oh Lord please help me to trust you!!
I guess I can forget about Steve getting to golf and not to mention... Oh never mind!!!!
NEVER MIND!!
I'M JUST GONNA SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!
(still crying) no (sobbing)

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to find a link to send you an e-mail on the sidebar, and I can't find one, so obviously there isn't one. As I was looking, I noticed I am the 70,000th visitor to your blog. WHOAA wow you are so loved!!! Rightfully so.

    I have noticed when reading that you are also a Northern CA girl. Unless I am nutty and am totally off. I also noticed that our sons are the exact same age. I can not help you financially, but if for any reason you need toys, books, clothes, ANYTHING for your adorable son, please comment on my blog. I'd love to help you if I possibly can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right here beside you Marie! This is a scary time for many financially. We have made some poor decisions and I sit here tonight surfing for a job to keep us afloat as well. I love you and am praying!

    ReplyDelete