Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF!!!!

I started out unable to sleep last night. I just kept tossing & turning. My mind would not stop thinking of all sorts of things. I was thinking about all the things that need to get done. Mostly I kept wondering if I am going to be able to bring Elijah home or not. I know I posted a crazy "VENT" yesturday I'm not sure if I was over hormaonal due to just the pregnancy or if it was everything all together. BUT I know I was a little over the top!!!! I was able to talk to Lori at Angel Babies and tell her how I was feeling then I talked to my cousin Priscilla (her & her husband Matt had to go through alot with IVF in order to get their little miracles). After I talked to her I felt much better about everything and I am more focused on organizing my thoughts and writing everything I want to talk to the doctor about next Tuesday. I read a new comment from Sallie in NC I just gotta say how GREAT it was to read "YOUR PERFECT LITTLE BOY" Itjust blessed my heart so much because I THINK HE IS PERFECT JUST THE WAY HE IS, THE WAY HE WAS FORMED BY THE MASTERS HANDS!!! Steve & I know about his encephalocele we just choose to focus on everything else about him that is precious and all the wonderful complex way he was made so PERFECT!!!! THANKS SALLIE!!! I really better get going now Josiah is fully dressed and ready to go to school. He already had breakfast and now he is starting to get into things!!!!! Today is Steve's day off and he looks like he wants to get going and I'm not even dressed yet!!! Sallie YOU BLESSED ME!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Now you made me cry.

    God doesn't make mistakes. He is the Creator of the universe. And He has made Elijah perfectly - exactly as He intended. Go God!

    Thanks for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to apologize about venting. What you are going through right now would make anyone upset, and the questions. oh boy, I would have tons. The good thing with you sharing with us, we know exactly what to pray for.

    This is your blog about your precious son and family so, never apologize for speaking from your heart.

    We are here to listen, cry, laugh and love with you. I promise you.

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete