Thursday, July 30, 2009

July is almost over

Kayla was at her moms house for his B-day.
WE BLEW BUBBLES & SANG HIM A VERY TEARFUL "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 'LIJAH"


Mom & Minn & Maddie came out, It was way too hot for Beth to come with 'Riah



July is almost over and the weather is starting to change.... to autumn weather OKAY NOT THAT MUCH, but the night skys are looking orangier(if thats even a word)

and I am still trying to be whoever I am supposed to be now - 1 year later.
ITS NOT AN EASY ROAD AT ALL & I COMPLETELY DO NOT UNDERSTAND "HIS" PLAN (right now).
We are living everday as best as we can. We have good days but then there are some VERY HARD days!!

2 comments:

  1. I know this was a sad anniversary. it looks like you guys honored 'Lijah' in a beautiful way. I'm sorry he wasn't with you, and it's so unfair. I know his birthday in Heaven was more than our hearts could even imagine!
    thinking of you, lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has not been a year for me yet, but I think that it will always be different. It's ok to have bad days and Very Hard days, the best thing you mentioned is that you also have good days and that is what makes your angel smile. You are walking the right path. I'm sorry for your loss, but i'm sure our angels are playing together now.

    oh and I use orangier all the time, funny.

    ReplyDelete