Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAINS"

* OUR FAMILIES VERY OWN CHRISTMAS ANGELS (from all around the world)!!!

Luke 2:8-20 (21st Century King James Version)
8And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them, and they were sore afraid.
10And the angel said unto them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
12And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the Babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger."
13And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying,
14"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men!"
15And it came to pass, when the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, "Let us now go even unto Bethlehem and see this thing which has come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us."
16And they came with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the Babe lying in a manger.
17And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this Child.
18And all those who heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.
19But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart.
20And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

We have no words. We are humbly honored by the kindness which has been extended out to our family. I would like to take "THIS" opportunity to share with you about a loving Savior;
THEE CHRIST, MESSIAH! Born to us for redemtion, salvation & life!! I know that right now the economy is bad all over, some more than others!

As you read this post you may not be ones going through financial hardship but a different kind of hardship, perhaps a marriage, a relationship, unsaved children, court preceeedings - things of this life which weigh heavy upon your heart. Maybe you to are facing the holiday season without one of your loved ones.

Maybe everything is going right for you but you just can't figure out why you feel the longing in your heart.
[ever since we found out about Elijah's "smartness" & the fact that he would be in heaven very soon, I have gotten emails & telephone calls telling me that we are a bit on the fanatical side]
WE ARE, we are fanatically dependent on a Savior to reedeem us & bring forth all of His promises! ~Diamonds are precious stones brought forth through a process from a dirty black hard rock~ OUR PROMISES FOR OUR LIVES ARE BROUGHT FORTH IN THE SAME MANNER.
[during 'Lijah's funeral service we sang 'WORSHIP' Steve & I saw how some of the people were looking at us - as if unable to comprehend how we could utter the words ' our hearts will choose to say blessed be your name, You give & take away']
WE DO, we utter those words on a daily basis. I have shared with you all the various trials which we have faced after Elijah went to heaven.

I would like to take this time to encourage you - whatever state you find yourself in whether in bounty or in lack; If YOU are the ONE reading this today & YOU have that longing or emptiness in your heart - Please take this time to pray with me; ask OUR WONDERFUL SAVIOR TO COME INTO YOUR HEART & INTO YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE; Lord I ask you to come to me as I come to you. I come to you with all my brokenness. I am tired of trying on my own strength. I need your help today. I come to you and acknowledge my faults, my sin and the things I have done against You & others. I ask you to forgive me and send me the gift of your Spirit that I may be empowered to live a life that strives daily to please you. I want to honor You as Lord & Savior of my life, my finances, my relationships, my children & most importantly I want to know you better, to grow & walk closer to you, AMEN!

So Steve & I have faced various types of trails & we know that LIFE brings about struggles, daily. BUT WE KNOW ONE WHO IS FAITHFUL TO HIS PROMISES!!
Our children have been blessed with love & prayers & also they have received material blessings as well. Back in October, A family blessed us with clothing for our children (right on time for the change of weather) Since then we have been blessed with financial gifts, which have allowed us to buy home essentials such as toilet paper, shampoo & other stuff like that. This family has blessed us in SO many ways!! & NOW, TODAY we received an envelope from some other families which also blessed us with a financial gift. The gift we received was exactly the amount of one months rent!! WOW!!! PRAISE THE LORD!! We have been selling tamales & bows to make ends meet. GOD SAW THE NEED & HE MET IT!!! I am so grateful to God FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN SO FREE TO GIVE OF THAT WHICH YOU HAVE WORKED SO VERY HARD TO EARN & THEN TO JUST RELEASE IT INTO THE HANDS OF PEOPLE YOU ONLY KNOW THROUGH THE BLOG!!! WE ARE SO VERY, VERY blessed! ALL of these families have given a gift to us - the gift of keeping our faith & trust in A GOOD GOD!! Things have been pretty rough but GOD has been bigger than that. Tonight Steve & I will sleep with such a peace in our hearts that the rent has been paid!! God knows the other needs & he promises in His word that HE will make a way where there seems to be no way!! Each of your families have blessed us! We opened the envelope & tears ran down our face as we counted & counted & counted the money & saw how GOD brought us exactly what we were lacking & because of YOU we will be able to stay in our home!!

There is absolutely no way that Steve & I could ever repay what you ALL[ all of you from every place in this world] have done for us, BUT WE KNOW THE ONE WHO SEE'S ALL YOU HAVE DONE & HIS WORD SAY'S, " WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE LEAST OF THESE YOU HAVE DONE UNTO ME" HE takes into account every thing you have sacrificed to bless us in the abundant manner in which you have blessed us & HE IS THE REWARDER!! May His perfect peace abound much in your heart & home today & always!!

Steve & I share this to speak on the goodness of a GREAT GOD, WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE & GLORY & HONOR!! THAT THIS SAME GOD BE WITH YOU!!

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am speechless (almost!) at what God is doing for you and in you. Praise the Lord for His bountiful provision. Thank you for sharing what you did - it is very special and a real encouragement.
    Sheena

    ReplyDelete