Wednesday, September 3, 2008

When there is pain in the offering...

Today is September 3rd. ALMOST 2 months since our baby went home! WE ARE SO ACHIE and EMPTY. Ive been having dreams of babies and me crying and last night I dram we were in a church and a little boy dressed in a suit came up to me and gave me a book and told me that Elijah is okay. For some reason in my dream I was so angry because this little boy came and I was mad that I didn't have Elijah... WHO KNOWS WHAT OR DREAMS MEAN ?!?!?! wierd huh

I AM BUSY LOOKING FOR A JOB AND JOSAIH IS IN CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL. STEVE IS WORKING & KAYLA IS BACK IN SCHOOL!!!

thanks for all the comments and prayers which are so uplifting.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update sweet friend! I think of you so often! I am praying and loving you!

    Love,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still praying for you family. I can't even fathom the pain you must feel. Do you have pictures of your precious little boy? I would love to see them. Hang in there. Remember "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I am so sorry for your incredible loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. I am always checking for updates. I pray for you often.

    ReplyDelete